“Lots of fun!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in McCall
Caldwell, Idaho
“Lots of fun!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2007

We have been to the Activity Barn several times. The first time I took my son there, we were in McCall for a hockey tournament. His team was going to the Activity Barn to have some fun. I paid for my son to go, then watched as he and his teammates flew down the tubing hill having fun. At the end of the session, I kind of wished I had gotten a pass for myself!

So the next time we were in McCall for a tournament, when the kids went to the Activity Barn, I decided to get a pass for myself. I'm SO glad I did! It was a lot of fun. Since then we've been a couple of other times and each time I've gone tubing too. In fact, the last time we were there we did the night tubing, which was especially fun.
Here's how it works: After parking, you go to the little "yurt" and purchase your ticket. Then you just grab a tube, take it to the front of the line, and sit in it. The operator hooks your tube to a tow line and up the hill you go! Once at the top, you choose a "lane" to go down in and enjoy! We had a lot of great fun going down in together, holding onto each other's feet or tube. At times when they're busy, the line can get very long and you won't get as many runs in. But it's still a lot of fun and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to give it a try!