“Great burger joint!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout, Late Night
Idaho
“Great burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great burgers with great flavor! The burgers were a hearty size and the fries were a good thickness. Wonderful way to spend your meal time. You can easily walk from the lake to eat. Don't forget to grab a milk shake on the way out, they're fairly large and overflowing! I do recommend sitting outside because the flow of traffic in the entry gets congested easily.

Visited July 2013

Boise, ID
“Good 'ol fashion burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

First time I've eaten here in all my visits from Boise to McCall. Sure won't be my last. Now I know why this place is always busy. The kids working here take their jobs seriously and seem to be doing a great job of dealing with the never ending line of people at their door. Congratulations to the cooks and all those working here. Great food and terrific milkshake. See ya next time. And the young lady at the register even thanked me for putting a tip on my card/bill.. I hope that doesn't mean tips are rare because these kids deserve to be paid really well!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“burgers have gone downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Been coming here every summer and winter. Burgers have gone downhill over past several years as meat has gotten cheaper and thinner. Fries are best in McCall. Overall fine but lack of strong competitors (Paradise Burger is main challenger) in McCall gives them edge.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Very good burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This appears to be a very popular place, which is understandable since their burgers were very good.

Visited July 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Milkshakes Magnific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great location right off main drag! They mixed two flavors together to make a magnificent milkshake!! very creamy! There is always a line, but that's the nature of a very popular 'order-at-the-counter' type of eatery! The line goes fast and the food is worth it! We were there for 4th of July weekend and the line was huge, but oddly enough there were plenty of tables inside and out to choose from. I'm glad we stopped here!

• Visited July 2013