“Fun find in a small farm town.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Malad City
Cuisines: American
Description: This was a great find on our way to Yellowstone. Had been owned and opperated by the same family for 13 years. I was suprised that it is not yet on tripadvisor as it is a true gem.
“Fun find in a small farm town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

On our way to a family reunion in yellowstone a large group of us stopped off at Me & Lou's. I found a positive review on my trip advisor app and everyone thanked me! We loved the home cooked food and small town diner feel. We especially went crazy for their scones and local honey. Stop by if you are anywhere in the vicinity!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Post Falls, Idaho, USA
“Fresh, home cooked meals with a warm atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stopped at Me & Lou's Diner on our way home from a very long (and difficult) road trip. We were SO thankful to find the wonderful people at Me & Lou's. We felt like we were eating dinner in a good friend's dining room, cozy and comfortable. The meals are made with care, we were all thrilled with our meals and the service was top notch. Don't miss Me & Lou's Diner!

• Visited July 2011
Oceanside, California
“The best meal Ive had in 20 years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Saw Me & Lous on internet and stoped in for an amazing meal. Best Ive had in 20 years!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fullerton, California
“Teriffic find in Idaho...down home cooking the way it should be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Let me say that this little restaurant was a gem of a find. We found this place while we were traveling between Yellowstone and Salt Lake City. We had to find a place to eat...and had no idea where to stop as the restaurants in the area are not "brands" you would know at home. We pulled into Malad City and found Me & Lou's Diner. We walked into a gold mine. The restaurant is family omned and we were waited on by the owner's 14 year old daughter. The menu is traditional American with Burgers, Chicken Fried Steak and good old fashioned "fry sauce" comes with the fries. They also have Italian and the Spaghetti and Meatballs could feed two people! The portions were huge, the prices were great and the service was the best you can find. Each of the meals came with the salad bar which came with homemaid salad dressings, potato and macaroni salad. They deserve this review and I am happy to place them on the tripadvisor map. You will not be disapointed if you stop here on your travels through Idaho. I only hope I can go back and eat here again in my travels.

• Visited June 2011