“Great gluten-free breakfast and picnic” 5 of 5 stars

+1 208-413-1460
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Lewiston
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Coffee & Tea, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bridge Baking is a gluten-free bakery, specializing in breads, pastries and cupcakes. Breakfast pastries vary among coffee cake, scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls and sticky buns. Treats include brownies, lemon bars, cream puffs, cupcakes, tarts and pies.
San Diego, California
“Great gluten-free breakfast and picnic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Traveling with my gluten-intolerant son, I'm never happy with the free breakfasts that hotels offer. On our last trip, we treated ourselves to breakfast at Bridge Baking -- and we REALLY treated ourselves by ordering the strawberry rhubarb pie. The crust was as good as I've ever had on any pie. We asked them to make us a picnic lunch. They normally only do grilled sandwiches, but they were happy to meet our needs. Our picnic was delicious, and they even included a little treat! We also bought a loaf of bread, which we enjoyed for several days of picnics. I really can't say enough good things about Bridge Baking. Oh -- great coffee too!

• Visited June 2014

Pierce, Idaho
“Great coffee and goodies to go with lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have enjoyed the food at Bridge Baking several times. Very convenient to the college on Normal Hill. The people are always extra nice and the baked goods are scrumptious. The food is all gluten free but I just think it tasty. The menu is limited so don't expect a burger or ribs. I like the sandwiches or quiche with homemade chips.

• Visited May 2014
White Bird, Idaho
“Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband is gluten free so I'm always looking for places to accommodate him. And instead of accommodating him, Jan (owner/baker/chef) delighted both of us with a scrumptious GF sandwich and a lovely Greek salad. But dessert was a showstopper GF coconut cream pie...hands down, the best I have ever eaten and I love to bake. A bonus is the historic charm of this little jewel in a neighborhood setting. We will be back every time we go to Lewiston. Thank you, also, for GF baking tips and the yummy bag of Graham cracker pie crumbs. I'm all ready to make a key lime pie now.

Visited March 2014
Lewiston, Idaho, United States
“Friendly atmosphere and good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The owner, Jan, and her staff are very attentive and friendly which starts the dining experience off on the right note. Not only are the baked goods all gluten-free, but there are dairy free and egg free options available, too. To top it off the food is really tasty. My son who does not have allergy issues and who is very picky even loves the baked GF foods. Great location by the Lewis Clark State College and usually good on street parking available.....This is a must go to restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Clarkston, Washington
“Delicious & Quaint - Worth Trying!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been wanting to check this bakery out. When I walked in I was so surprised to see what seemed to be a whole diner! Plenty of group and single seating, friendly service, and absolutely delicious food and treats. I didn't realize they served gluten free foods but in addition to baking they make quiche and breakfast sandwiches in the morning. SO GOOD. I urge you to check this place out!!!!

• Visited February 2014