“Antonio's” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Portland, Oregon
“Antonio's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

It is close to the hotel I stay at, so convenience is a prime motivator. I have eaten here 4 or 5 times now over the years. The food is very good with a good selection. Good salad bar. My problems here may not be a big issue with others, but it is mostly portion size. On this occasion I ordered a cajun pasta dish ($12 +/-) that was very good. Unfortunately I was still hungry. A trip to the salad bar fixed that, but it's another $7 for one trip, even when ordered with a meal. This is typical here, for me at least. I expect better for $20 in the Italian restaurants I go to. Minor detail. I do like the food and the service is good. I will certainly go back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good Salad Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Family night out. The menfolk love the food. I like the salad bar due to many choices. Greens, pasta salads, toppings, eggs, garbonzos, all the basics and much more.....

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
seattle
“First time for Baked Pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am 100% Italian and have been eating homemade Italian food for 65 years. I have never had pasta that was baked in a casserole dish, but will tell you it was very good. Their spaghetti and meatballs brings you 4 delicious meatballs and a good portion of spaghetti. Another couple at our table shared a pizza and found it delicious as well. A big plus is you can walk to Antonio's from the Guesthouse Inn

Visited June 2014
SC
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went for an early dinner one Sunday when there for work. Picked it because it was walking distance from my motel and found some really memorable food priced at next to nothing.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orofino, Idaho
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

the food was good, but one of our party the waiter did not get her order and the restaurant was closing they gave her a desert, but should have given her a coupon of some kind for a meal

Visited March 2014