“Treated us like Family.” 5 of 5 stars

208-776-5098
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Treated us like Family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Long story, short version.... Storm closed pool, went to get a bite, power was knocked out by lightning, only had CC no cash, Vicky(Owner) insisted we come in and she would give us sandwiches and salads, worry about the money later, told me, "you have to feed your family!" They made us sandwiches in dark kitchen. It doesn't get any better than that my friends. I highly recommend you visit these great people and be rest assured they are all about taking care if their customers like Family! Thanks again Vicky. It's a warm feeling to know that there are still really good people out there still. God Bless. Thx to Alan also.

• Visited August 2013

Bountiful, Utah
“Center of Town Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

A pretty good burger and fries Joint. I got the patty melt which was delicious and a hamburger. The Garlic fries were amazing, but I don't like how they are cut. The tiny fries are hard to dipping into ketchup.

Visited July 2013
West Jordan, Utah, United States
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ordered the chicken club and pastrami burger. The garlic fries were awesome. The staff was very friendly. Great place for lunch.

Irvine, California
“Great stop for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I were traveling on a bus tour that stopped at the Silver Grille for lunch. We had a limited time for lunch and the Silver Grille accommodated 48 of us quickly and efficiently. Our food was great and the service was friendly. It was really amazing that they could handle a crowd that big so easily.

“Very Good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the chicken club and the pastrami burger they where both very good and flavorful I will come here every time I come to lava hot springs, idaho. The food is cooked to order and fresh, so it takes a bit longer, but it's worth it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere