“Peace-full, hot springs, historical town.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moose Hollow Ranch Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Moose Hollow Ranch Bed & Breakfast
You added Moose Hollow Ranch Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
11169 South Moose Hollow Road, Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246   |
“Peace-full, hot springs, historical town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

This B&B is wonderful and the owner is really funny. I felt like a special guest and the service was wonderful. On my second night there I was the only guest because she forgot to take down the no vacancy sign. Because of this I was able to see all the other rooms. my favorite was the blue room with an entrance to the secret garden ( I stayed in this room)'There was an abundance of tea, coffee, and hot coco bar. I will definitely miss this wonderful home away from home. Moose hollow and Sher bar none a jewel.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

First off, the place was very unclean upon arrival. We had to request to have the toilets cleaned, and there were dead moths throughout the home. The toilets kept clogging, and the kitchen had disgusting uncleared areas, specifically around and in between the ancient oven. It was way overpriced considering the conditions and distant location. Would not recommend this place to family or friends.

• Stayed July 2014
Centerville, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I visited this lovely B&B for our 7 year anniversary. Our hostess (Sher) made our stay more than we could have hoped for. She made us feel like we were visiting a beloved aunt. She served up breakfast made for a king and queen and did everything to make our time memorable. We have recommended this to our friends and family.....we just can't quit talking about it.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have an exit onto a beautiful balcony view of the landscape and local wildlife
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife Rosa and I have been stressed with a few changes in life so another couple invited us to go on a getaway with them last weekend... it was the best thing that we could ever have imagined. Moose hollow is located in a private and tranquil valley so the setting was beautiful. The cabin is cozy and very comfortable and Sher has done a great job of accenting and decorating everything inside and outside. She is a spectalurar host and we felt very comfortable staying there. We will definitely go back to escape the craziness of life, it was an honor to meet such a fine person as Sher and I would reccomend a stay there to anyone who I know~

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

the place is magnificent sher is the greatest hostess. we have been going ever year for the last four years in February the breakfast is fabulous holiday dinners are to die for. the beds are comfortable rooms are clean the place is just so nice and quite. we will be going for many more years to come

Room Tip: the hunter room has a king size bed and a huge bath
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

After reading a couple of the most recent reviews I was leery about staying at this B & B, but ended up trying it anyway as it sounded so inviting. First of all, the angry host is now gone and Sher was a gracious hostess. The ranch itself is beautiful, as is the surrounding countryside.I liked the king sized bed, the flat screen, and the Amish fireplace.There are a number of places close by to go cross-country skiing, although because it was extremely cold, I ended up not trying any of them. Sher had a bunch of snacks and drinks always available in the kitchen and I had a tasty hot breakfast before heading back to Salt Lake. I will be back!

Room Tip: King size bed with full bath was awesome
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The place is beautiful as are the grounds and the breakfast was great as was sheri (don't remember her name exactly) but her husband was extremely unpleasant. Though he sat in his big recliner in the living room that we had to pass every time we wanted to go to the kitchen and eat or go outside, he literally, did not even once look at us let alone speak to us and seemed mad that we were even there. We were extremely uncomfortable sitting down to watch tv and I was scared to even look at him. He just sat there and scowled for two days. It was quite expensive for this kind of an experience. The place would be amazing if it wasnt for him but it truly made our experience unpleasant. I would not go back or recommend this for someone else.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Moose Hollow Ranch Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!