“Great pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Lehi, Utah
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Whenever I go to Lava, I always save room for pizza and drinks at the Royal Hotel! I have always had fantastic service and great food. They showed me how to squeeze lemon juice over your slice of pizza to enhance the flavor. I was skeptical at first, but tried it anyways and they were right! It was fantastic!!

• Visited February 2014

Evanston, Wyoming
“A must stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great pizza, pasta, calzone place. Make your own pizza or order one of their yummy combinations. Service was out of this world and the place was packed. If you like to drink with your meal, the mixed drinks are worth the order, as well as the beer on tap! Our waitress was fantastic and the pizza was delicious!

• Visited January 2014
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We ate dinner here one night pretty late and the place was still super busy! Their strawberry daquris are delish! A must get. The food was ok. I had the bake tortallini and it was really good however my husband had a calazone and he wasnt very impressed. Overall a decent experance and we would probably go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Valley City, Utah, United States
“Always coming back here for pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stay in Lava a few times a year. Tubing in the summer, soaking in the winter, but pizza every time. The crust on these pizzas is perfect. Great choice of toppings (and they add a lemon wedge too. interesting touch). 16 beers on tap. We usually get the Family special, plus wings or another appetizer. The atmosphere is warm and homey. I'm looking forward to my next trip from Salt Lake City to Lava Hot Springs in another month or so, and pizza from the Royal is on the itinerary.

• Visited December 2013
Harrisville, UT
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our first night in town, and we lucked out when we walked into the Royal Hotel. The pizza was great and the atmosphere reminded me of an Irish pub. Give it a try, you won't be sorry you did.

Visited October 2013