“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Love this hotel. It's where we always stay.it's closer to the hot springs. Also the rooms are clean and have great deep soaking tubs. The staff is always ready to help would highly recommend it to my friends And family . E won't stay any place when we come who,h is at least 2 times a year

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The hotel was in a great location, walking distance to the hot springs and dining. Room was very clean and a good size for two people. Only thing I would change is the mattress, it was not comfortable for me.

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Home Hotel is great! The check in staff was so friendly and the room was very nice. I could not get enough of the GIANT tub! It was very relaxing and the front desk helped me book a massage which made everything that much better. Best place in Lava :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Midvale, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have stayed in a few different hotels in Lava Hot Springs, and this hotel is by far the best. The room was newly remodeled and was very comfortable.
The staff was very friendly. We wanted to arrive early and they did everything they could to accommodate us. One thing I found is the parking was great, when we stayed at other hotels we had to park away from our room and had to carry our bags far in the cold and snow was not very pleasant to have to fight for a parking spot, I was very thankful.
Thank you very much for the fantastic service and friendly staff. We will be back!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Last year my family booked a room at the Lava Hot Springs Home Hotel & Motel.
The room and bathroom were clean, even though the bath tub should have been updated about 20 years ago. The window in the bedroom was cracked and missing glass, so the cold December air was flowing freely into the room.
The hotel turned on the radiator type heater (heated with hot water) which warmed up the room quickly, however in the morning we woke up to a cold room, the heater was off, radiator cold and there was no running warm water.
I was horrified, particularly because we were visiting with two small children, the water was freezing, so we quickly brushed teeth and washed our faces and checked out as fast as we possible could. I am a world traveler and never expect this kind of treatment even from a remote town motel in the USA.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Home_Hotel_Manager, Owner at Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest, I deeply regret that you had a bad visit to our hotel. It is unusual for our guests to be too cold. I wish we could have attended to your needs while you were with us and I hope you will stay with us again so that you can experience the comfort that is normal for our hotel.

I was consoled that although your overall impression was less than what we want, you nonetheless gave us a "good" rating in the categories of value, location, sleep quality, rooms, cleanliness and service. I hope you will come back so that we can change your impression of our hotel.

Sincerely, Scott Pearhill, Manager & Owner
Blackfoot, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Love the area. Its such an amazing place for relaxation . Love staying at home hotel service there is great and the rooms are always nice and clean. Plus the hot pools are just minutes away. You guys are awesome!! Thanks for such a great service :)

Heyburn, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

So I reserved my stay online a couple weeks ago and was excited for this stay as it was for my wife's birthday and was a surprise. Check in was fast and easy. The staff were amazing. The room was awesome. Clean, great use of space and everything mentioned on the website. For those with a romantic purpose for their visit I suggest their gift basket. Worth the price and the bubble bath and chocolate are splendiferous! There were plans to hit the hot pots next door to soak. Instead we just stayed and used the large amazing two person tub that is sourced from the mineral waters. We now plan this as a repeat trip!

• Stayed January 2014

Been to Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs? Share your experiences!