“A Ketchum must for Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
IL Naso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th st.
Boise
“A Ketchum must for Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate at Il Naso this past Friday. It came highly recommended from my boss. The restaurant was absolutely wonderful! The decor is very rich and inviting with several rooms/dining areas. We had a wonderful table in the back by the wine rack. The menu is all fresh has a local flair with elk and rabbit included along with house made pasta. The service was professional, prompt and friendly. Our meals left the table quiet as we were all dinning, except for several "Wow, this is the best italian dinner I've had" comments. The prices are very fair especially given it is a resort town. The wine list is also well balanced on price and has a great selection. I love Italian food and this was one of the best meals I have had! I wouldn't miss it on my next trip to Sun Valley!

• Visited October 2013

wyoming
“As good as it once was”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a great meal here a few years ago and decided to revisit. Though apparently new management, everything was fantastic. Very nice experience.

Palos Verdes Estates, California
“A Sun Valley Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I ate here twice on our most recent visit, and Il Naso is one of our favorite local restaurants. The menu features "high end" Italian food, but also offers fish, lamb and other fare.
We've never been disappointed with the food. Good wine list too.

The reception is very welcoming - they genuinely appreciate your business. Service is very good, with a personable and knowledgeable wait staff. It offers what I'd call an "adult" atmosphere - which is not to say it appeals mainly to an AARP clientele.

Boise, Idaho
“Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for her bday dinner. The food was great. My only complaint was my wife wanted a martini and to our surprise Il Naso only serves beer and wine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Visited Ketchum earlier this month and enjoyed a perfect meal. Started with the farro salad (so good I actually went back the next day and got one to go) and gazpacho which was unique and so, so good. It was chunky instead of creamy. Super light and refreshing (as well as beautiful). I had the pappardelle pasta with a very (very!) light cream sauce. Could not have been more delicious. Super summery and light. My daughter had the veal which was perfect. Finished with a fruit dessert. All of it was fantastic. Service was perfect. We'll hopefully be visiting again soon. My daughter is now saying she "craves" Il Naso. It doesn't get better than that.

• Visited July 2013