“Varied menu and reasonable prices as well as nice choice of wine and beer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Enoteca

Enoteca
300 N. Main Street, Ketchum, ID
2089286280
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Ketchum
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sun Valley, Idaho
“Varied menu and reasonable prices as well as nice choice of wine and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great entrees as well as pizza. My favorite is the slow cooked Pork Osso Buco. The Burrata cheese appetizer is excellent.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best Ketchum Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

After hanging out in Ketchum for a few days we discovered average cheap food, good but overly priced food and Enoteca was clearly the standout. Great service, fantastic value food, and a reasonable wine list. Plus the place has a really good foody buzz to it. Not to be missed.

Ketchum, Idaho
“Enoteca is Ketchums new hip place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful menu, great quality. Same folks own Ketchum Grill so the quality and value is high. This restaurant is consistently a great place to eat.

Visited May 2014
sun valley
“Just not doing it for me....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I want to like this place. I really do. But I have yet to have had a great experience with the food. I like the ambiance it's warm with city sophistication. But the food? Last night our table shared the Mac and cheese which, while creamy had no flavor. The special pizza which was chicken, bacon, cilantro had flavor but the center of this wood fired pizza was a doughy, gooey mess. The romaine salad was so overdressed it was swimming on the plate and I swear it was a bottled dressing. Not sure I'm going to give it another chance as this is my fourth or fifth go around....

Visited April 2014
Ketchum, Idaho
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I would say to go with what you like because everything is awesome! They know their wines, they make amazing pizza (the strega is my favorite) the burrata is the best and their pricing feels great on the wallet. I live here so we go several times a month. It feels like going to a friend's house for dinner!

Visited May 2013