“If Im in Ketchum again that is where I'll be staying” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lift Tower Lodge

Lift Tower Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ketchum
Lift Tower Lodge
You added Lift Tower Lodge to your Saves list
703 Main St S, Ketchum, ID 83340   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Ketchum
boise id
“If Im in Ketchum again that is where I'll be staying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

My dad and I were trapping in the mountains outside Ketchum and in the middle of the night we were starting to get snowed in. with luck on our side we were able to get out. it was probablyaround one a clock in the morning andwe saw the welcoming lights of the lift tower. We of course had to wake up the owners to get a room so my dad graciously let me do it. Betty who answered the door who was fast asleep not thirty seconds before treated me like I was an old friend she hadnt seen in a long time needless to say she was great . I got the room and my dad and i moved our stuff in but not ten minutes later my dad and i went outside and locked ourselves out !!!!!! I had to wake up Betty again. She came down the steps smiling liked she already knew what we had done .
BOTTOM LINE Theres not alot of places that treat so well I would recommend the lift tower to anyone who wants great personal service and anice warm clean room......

• Stayed November 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

I had a wonderful time when I and my friends stayed at the Lift Tower for Halloween. The hospitality was great and they treated us like family. I will stay there anytime.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2008

We stayed there this weekend, nothing else available. Rooms clean, beds very comfortable..however NO AC, no breeze makes for a very HOT night. Office not open in morning so don't know if coffee is provided...

Rate was $95, and it came w/ 4 bottles of water in the fridge. Wouldn't stay there again unless it was in winter for a short night. No blow dryers, as she said Can't handle the wattage.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Lift Tower Lodge? Share your experiences!