Not impressive, but will do for one night. The pool was good size, but did not feel heated. The rooms are very small and there is no breakfast in the morning. Bed was very hard and the ice machine kept me up most of the night. It's about 20 minutes or so from a town so not convenient to walk to anything. Sawtelle also has a campground so it can become loud depending on who and how many are staying there. Staff didn't seem to enjoy their job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawtelle Mountain Resort offers room to fit any size and any budget. From a Single room to large 25 person groups. We have luxury family cabins for a party of 22 fully furnished. We have a large park for reunions with an indoor swimming pool, and spa. We have rentals of canoes and mountain bikes also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sawtelle Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawtelle Mountain Hotel Island Park
- Sawtelle Mountain Resort Island Park, Idaho