“Loved It!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 10 Attractions in Island Park
Type: Equestrian Trails, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback riding for the family! Go on a half day ride near the Continental Divide, come back and eat your lunch and then for no extra charge go fishing in one of the private ponds here at the ranch. Wildlife is seen on nearly every ride and you'll love the great western atmosphere. Be sure and bring you camera!
West Yellowstone, Montana, United States
“Loved It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My boyfriend, I and my 9 yr old daughter went on a beautiful morning ride and it was fantastic. We live in West Yellowstone and it was not a hassle to get to or find. Was pleased that one of the gentleman gave us a tutorial on what to do and what not to do. Tyler was our guide and he made it very enjoyable and was very attentive. He would frequently check on all 7 of us in our group. My daughter got to lead for a little while why Tyler checked on the back of the group. She was really proud of being the leader and boosted her confidence in riding which is great! I also love how there is no age limit and my 2 yr old would have been able to go with us. I was sad when it ended :( I don't get to ride horses often but will definitely be coming back to ride again! Until next year!!!!

Visited July 2013

Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a party of 5 riders and our total group number on the 2 hr. ride was 7 with 1 guide. This was an amazing time and the price was very reasonable. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about horses and the surrounding area. Would recommend this place to anyone interested in a good time.

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Dutch Oven camp-out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Eagle Ridge was recommended to us by the great folks at Grizzly RV park and I'm sure glad we took their advice! The ranch hands were very cautious when choosing horses for my boys. The ranch manager, Tom was a charming old cowboy. His daughter cooked the most incredible Dutch oven meal I have ever eaten!!!!!!!! The meat was so tender it was able to be cut with a fork, the cheesy potatoes were amazing, and fry bread was delicious. The only way I could have improved on the meal is if my stomach held more food.

Orlando, Florida
32 attraction reviews
“Beautiful scenery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were in yellowstone with our three kids ages 14, 12 and 9. We did the half day ride and wow! The ride was through beautiful country! The most scenic ride we've ever taken. The horses were great - not the usual follow the leader type trail horse - they responded really well to the rider. Sadly, our guide was almost non-existent. He introduced himself to us in the beginning and then we never saw him again. We even dismounted at the end by ourselves. ??? I was disappointed about not knowing where we were going or what we were looking at. Also, the half day ride was only two and a half hours long. We were surprised when we turned and were back at the barn! Had we known we would have done the later in the day two hour ride and saved some $$.

American Fork, Utah
“Great ride, beautiful location, terrific dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went last year due to some brochure advertising we saw. We loved it! After such a great experience, we decided to make it a yearly tradition for our family. We rode for our second time in June of this year & the ride far surpassed our expectations. The ride was fabulous, but the Dutch Oven dinner we decided to add, was amazing! The guides, ranch hands, staff, and cooks are friendly and dedicated to making your riding experience memorable. A+!