“Delivered to hotel room and still tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 187 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
alberta
“Delivered to hotel room and still tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

After front desk at sleep inn suggested this place for pizza delivery, we ordered a large pizza and boy it was tasty. Thin crust, nice peps and tomatoe sauce. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Idaho Falls
“Our Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Never disappointed. The customer service is EXCELLENT, the staff is awesome and fun. The pizza is the best in town! Oh and their subs are YUMMY too!

Visited February 2013
Helena, Montana
“Good, Solid Local Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

A hobby of mine is local pizza. When I travel, I always try to find it. Sometimes it fails miserably. Sometimes I score a hit. Lucy's is a hit.

The pizza is obviously homemade (which is a good thing). Very nice crust. Fresh toppings, And they're not skimpy with them.

Delivery is snappy and friendly. Prices are reasonable. Flavor is good. Value is good.

Pizza is a simple review. If you meet all-of-the-above, you pass. Lucy's is all-of-the-above. Try it. You won't be sorry.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite pizza in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We go to Lucy's a couple of times per month, and have done since soon after they opened. A previous reviewer has it right - it's all about the crust, and Lucy's has no equal within 200 miles that I am aware of. The staff have always been friendly and attentive. We can eat here for within a couple of bucks of what it costs our family at any fast food joint - including tip, and we always have a couple of slices to take home for a midnight snack.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best pizza in IF!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I'm spoiled when it comes to pizza. Being from the East Coast and my parents from the NYC metro area I have had real New York Style pizza, hand tossed with fresh ingredients, the way I believe it should be. Lucy's is as close as you are going to get to that. It's all about the crust. Period. Toppings are toppings but if the crust is subpar it does not matter. Lucy's crust is as close as I have come to the real deal. Not too thin, not too thick, nice and chewy at the edge and thin enough in the middle so you can flip the tip over, fold your slice in half and go to town! We order from Lucy's 3-4 times a month, they deliver! Their calzone is great too. If you are like me and find chain pizza to be sauce on greasy slab of cardboard and take n bake to be a notch above frozen, give Lucy's a whirl, I have never eaten in the restaurant so I don't know how the service is, but call in an order and be treated to pizza the way it's suppose to be.

• Visited July 2012