“Pet friendly stop over!” 4 of 5 stars

Le Ritz Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   720 Lindsay Blvd., Idaho Falls, ID 83402   |
Ranked #12 of 21 hotels in Idaho Falls
utah
“Pet friendly stop over!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a great place to stop as you are traveling down I-15. The Ritz has very pet friendly rooms and a great walk along the river! They also place the pet rooms close to the exit doors! How great is that. Quite the find for those traveling with pets.

Room Tip: Rooms along the river are nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at Le Ritz Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us in one of our wonderful pet rooms. I am so happy to hear you and your furry friend experienced walking the beautiful Snake River and enjoyed your room. Thank you again for the review, we hope to see you again in the future.

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed at The Le Ritz for a week and was impressed by the hard working and extra friendly staff. It is a great location for a fun trip! Breakfast was an added bonus and the indoor pool and spa was a treat after a day of adventure!

Sandra S.

Room Tip: The room I had was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing you again! I’ll pass your compliments along to the Staff. Have a wonderful summer!
Layton, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at Le Ritz for a weekend getaway with friends. The rooms are spacious & clean, the beds are super comfy & the view of the river is awesome! Great location within walking distance of restaurants & bars. Staff & breakfast were beyond wonderful...we will definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at Le Ritz Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are beyond pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your compliments to the rest of the hotel staff! We look forward to seeing you again; have a blessed day!
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was my second visit to Le Ritz. The staff is friendly, the property very clean and welcoming. We asked for a king room with the water view and were very pleased. The large window overlooking the canal and park was nice and clean allowing us to watch the geese and ducks with all their young. It was a wonderful wildlife viewing evening. We walked to the Sandpiper Inn for dinner which was as good as we had remembered. We love supporting local businesses and these two I would certainly recommend and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at Le Ritz Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We were excited to have you as our guest again, thank yo for taking the time to write a review. We are pretty lucky to be right on the river, the views are always amazing! As always we look forward to seeing you again next time! have a blessed week!
North Salt Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We traveled from Salt Lake City to stay here for the weekend and had great service and the rooms were very clean. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable and affordable hotel for the weekend. I would definitely recommend Le Ritz! I also love the river and all the Geese behind the hotel. Very beautiful stay.

Room Tip: River side rooms are the only way to go.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing our hotel; and taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I will give our housekeeping department kudos and pass along a job well done to the staff at the desk. Have a wonderful week!
Kaysv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

What a wonderful experience for a quick getaway. The staff was fantastic and they have an excellent complementary breakfast. The rooms were very clean and the beds very really comfortable. I will definitely be back again.
Angie

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your getaway! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We look forward to seeing you again! Have a blessed day!
Salmon, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've had to travel to Idaho Falls 3 times in the past 5 weeks and each time I stayed at Le Ritz. The rooms were clean, and the decor is beautiful in this hotel. The staff was also very friendly and extremely helpful.

Due to back problems, I usually have to sleep in a chair with my feet up. One of the rooms I rented, didn't have a rocking chair and ottoman - but a call to the desk was all it took and within minutes they brought in a chair I could use free of charge.

Many of their rooms have this kind of chair and ottoman, and I was at fault for thinking the room I reserved had one in it. I had rented a different room on a prior trip...and didn't realize each room was slightly different in regards to chairs and such. On my 3rd trip, I asked about a chair before hand, and they made sure I had one in the room before I arrived.

My sister was with me for each trip and she slept in the beds and said that they were very comfortable. We also rented a room with a balcony and had a great time watching the baby geese and ducklings, and had a wonderful view of the Snake river from our room.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2 different rooms, the governor's suite and then later a riverside suite with a balc...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experiences with us. We are overjoyed you had such wonderful things to say about our hotel & its staff! I am truly blessed to work with such a fantastic team; we always make every attempt to insure each guest has the best stay possible. I will pass along your compliments to the rest of the staff and we look forward to seeing you and your Sister again. Take care!!

Been to Le Ritz Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!