“By Far the Best Hotel in the Area” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boise, Idaho
“By Far the Best Hotel in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I checked into my room and the room was the second nicest I have ever stayed in and I am a business traveler. I had already eaten dinner, but the offer a light dinner. The beds were really nice and I slept great. The breakfast was the best that I have had in Idaho and it was free. What a great place and the service was also very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your taking the time to share your experience. The Residence Inn brand takes great pride in their room design and we are certainly happy that it worked for your purposes. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Idaho Falls!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cleveland, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in late October, and we couldn't have asked for a nicer room or a nicer staff. The room was clean, clean, clean, and we were amazed at the quality of the breakfasts and complimentary dinners....the spaghetti, garlic rolls and fresh salad were my personal favorite, while my husband really enjoyed the breakfast burritos. My husband's work takes us to many hotels, and I can truthfully say this one rates right up there with the best!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Spaghetti night is one of my favorite social experiences as well. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and cleanliness. Our housekeeping department takes great pride in their efforts. We hope that your travels take you to Idaho Falls again in the near future. We'll have breakfast burritos waiting for you!
Cortland, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We spent a night on a stopover on our way to Yellowstone in the middle of September. The hotel is easy to find, close to the interstate, plenty of onsite parking. Check in was quick and efficient, and yes, the hotel is sparkling clean. Steps away is a very pretty walkway along the Snake River and there are several restaurants within walking distance, so take advantage of it and go out for a little stroll. Breakfast buffet the next morning was plentiful with good choices, and the staff bent over backwards making sure everything was fresh, hot and promptly refilled. We would definitely stay there again if our travels take us back to Idaho Falls.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bjoern J, General Manager at Residence Inn Idaho Falls, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your compliments. We are very fortunate to have a prime river location and enjoy the proximity to local restaurants. We look forward to being able to serve you again on your next trip through Idaho Falls!
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I will most definitely stay at this hotel on future business trips to Idaho Falls. I frequent Idaho Falls for work, and have stayed at several of the hotels right near the Broadway/I-15 interchange -- none of them hold a candle to this sparkling-new Residence Inn.

Rooms are SPACIOUS, with comfortable sitting area, extensive desk, and roomy kitchenette with full refrigerator and freezer. Loved the built-in nook for room and car keys atop the table near the door -- so convenient. Very clean, fresh rooms. Carpets feel clean.

Excellent front desk service. Nice meeting/conference room facilities.

Couple of downsides: pillows did not suit me, and the electrical outlets were in inconvenient locations. Neither of these is a dealbreaker, though, and I will be a loyal customer of this Residence Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We would love to hear more about your suggestions. I know that some outlets blend in with the furniture. We have outlets built into the desk, immediately next to the built in nooks and in the bedside lamp. In reference to the pillows, we have the new Marriott bedding package that features slightly larger queen size pillows with two feather pillows and two foam pillows for each bed. I know that Marriott values the feedback and I would love to learn more about your suggestions for improvements in order to relay the information. Thank you again and hopefully I will get the chance to touch base on your next trip to Idaho Falls.
Lander, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The hotel was obviously originally designed as a high end something-condos or luxury apartments-and not a typical Residence Inn. It is beautiful and located right on the Snake River in downtown Idaho Falls across from the falls. (There is a great walking path around the falls.) The rooms are spacious and the service is excellent although I think that is typical for Marriott. The price is higher than other hotels in IF but the price is appropriate for the quality. New and extra comfortable. I didn't try the breakfast so I can't comment on that. From a distance, it looked like a better selection than most "free" breakfasts. Not much of a business center but I think that is the trend of the future as most folks carry their personal electronic devices.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your feedback. We take great pride in our upgraded building and try to supplement it with the best possible service. Hopefully we can have you join us for our complimentary breakfast bar on your next trip to Idaho Falls. We also feature a complimentary Evening Social from 6-7:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday.
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I think this is the best place to stay in Idaho Falls. I stayed for 4 nights and it was great I stayed in the King Studio. And it was excellent The room was great maybe the only negative was that they didn't dust were the bathroom trash can sits. But the room was really clean and relaxing. That staff was great and the pool is nice to relax after a long day. The breakfast was excellent and that they had breakfast burritos to go in the morning if your in a rush. And the location is excellent. right in front is a view of the falls.

Room Tip: I would stay on the East side for a great View
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a good stay and certainly used your comments as a refresher for our housekeeping training. We are glad you had the opportunity to utilize the pool and our 20 person hot tub. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Read a review how great this place was and we weren't disappointed. Lovely room. Incredible front counter employees, couldn't be helpful enough. Gave us great recommendations for supper. We're definitely coming back! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are grateful to have found such a good group of individuals to facilitate a great customer experience. Many of our Front Desk Associates have been here since the day we opened. We definitely look forward to having you back at our hotel!

Been to Residence Inn Idaho Falls? Share your experiences!