It was a great place, very nice pool. For the price it was a nice place. They gave us a roll-away bed with no problem. You get 10% off if you eat at the local Applebees restarant. Not the best for a view, a Wal-Mart on one side. But again you get what you pay for. Was a very nice Breakfast, not just a roll and juice, hot breakfast sandwichs, juices, cereal, yogart, fruit, fresh waffles, it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We now serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. We even offer a full Coke soda fountain for that extra little boost in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn