My husband and I stayed at this property for one night during a road trip. For our purposes, it was a great place to stay, with one exception. The toilet was in a rather tight spot and this was made worse by a toilet paper roll that jutted out from the wall in such a way as to make sitting on the toilet almost uncomfortable (especially for people like us who are not petite). I don't know if it was like this in every room, but it certainly could have been placed in such a way that it wouldn't have been an issue.
Otherwise, this was a good place for us to stay. The swimming pool was pleasantly warm and we had it all to ourselves. Also, there were 3 chain restaurants almost in the same parking lot so it made it easy to walk to dinner after a day in the car.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls Hotel Idaho Falls
- Fairfield Idaho Falls
- Idaho Falls Fairfield Inn
- Idaho Falls Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located just off I-15 exit 118 near the snake river green belt, Olive Garden, Famous Daves, Wal-Mart and Phillips 66. We are the perfect stop for all kinds of travelers and always at a rate you can afford. We now serve a free full hot breakfast including Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, Hash Browns, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, hot to order Waffles, homemade Oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads and fruit. We even offer a full Coke soda fountain for that extra little boost in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn Idaho Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.