“Great Stop” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bow Island, Alberta
“Great Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel is great. I have stayed at this hotel several times and the service has been more than you expect. The complimentary soup in the evenings is great and the full hot breakfast in the morning was fantastic. They have lots of variety and coffee was fresh. Is on interstate but rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear blycz,

We're glad that you had a great time with us! I've said it before and I'll say it again...we sure LOVE our Canadian travelers. Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Pine Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

When I checked in, the hotel staff (LaDina) was friendly and professional. She honored my coupon for a discount. That and TripAdvisor reviews had brought me in at the beginning. What I found at the hotel will bring me back.

The room had more amenities than usual, especially for a business traveler. My room was spotless!

Breakfast included eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, all the other usual items and FRESH fruit. They had more options than I've seen in any hotel of this type.

I'll be looking at other Sleep Inn facilities when I travel.

Well Done.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear SierraWoman2,

Thanks for your kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other TripAdvisor readers.

LaDean remembers speaking with you at check-in, and asked me to thank you for mentioning her. Positive feedback like yours really means a lot to us.

The next time you come through Idaho Falls, we hope you'll stay with us again.
John Day, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Wonderful experience with this hotel from reservation through my stay! The staff were very nice, honored my TripAdvisor coupon for a discounted night, and the room was great too. Everything was clean, and my room on the side away from the freeway was very quiet. I'd give this place five stars except for two little things: I requested the $1.50 charge for the in-room safe be removed, as I would not be using it, and I had to request again as it was still there on my bill next morning (the clerk removed it at that time without complaint). And though I would like to compliment them on the nice thought for providing soup-and-bread from 6-9pm, I found the potato/cheese soup, the bean soup, and the garlic bread so salty that I ate only a little (and spent the rest of the evening drinking ice water). If you're aware in advance of the potential little glitches, you should have a great stay, and great value.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor on the side away from the freeway to get a quiet room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear JenniB15,

We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience here at Sleep Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls. With respect to the salty soup...we'll chat about it at our next staff meeting. It's important to us that every guest be more than satisfied with our food selections. Did you know that we take soup requests? The next time you come, send us a note on Facebook and request your favorite soup. If you have a recipe, share it with us. All of our evening soups are home-made, and we love a challenge!

We hope to see you again the next time you're in town.
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I just loved this place. I called ahead and spoke with a wonderful lady ( Nancy ) who was probably one of the nicest desk clerks I have ever spoken with (as well as Lydia, I believe was her name).. I got directions ( which are not needed as it is right off the Interstate ) and pulled in a couple of hours later. Checking in was a breeze and the room I received was awesome - clean & comfortable. They served 3 homemade soups for their guests and, admittedly, having tried 2 of them, I found them very tasteful and filling ( along with the toast & buns, etc.). Just perfect for any traveller who doesn't want a large heavy meal. Motel was quiet and I had a great rest. Breakfast was amazing: fried potatoes, hash browns, sausage, eggs and all the usual items. Checking out was quick & simple and they were very helpful in recommending the next nights room. Will I stay here again......YOU BET!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear RobertP,

Thanks for your thoughtful and thorough review of our hotel. Nancy is sure on a roll lately! You're the second reviewer to mention her by name in the last week. We'll make sure she gets a pizza certificate and a special mention at our monthly employee meeting. She does an excellent job of providing superior customer service at the desk, and consistently carries out her duties in a professional and pleasant manner. We're lucky to have her.

We have shared your comments about the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of our food selections with the appropriate department heads. Feedback like yours helps to keep our staff fired up about providing top-notch service to our guests each and every day.

Please come back and stay with us again the next time you're in town. And keep telling your friends about us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Tks Nancy Winterbottom for my 3 night stay in the hotel...room is clean...the bed is comfortable and every evening free complementary of soup and biscuits for the guest.If you are using GPS to locate the hotel
..if will not lead you to the exact location...becos understand from the hotel they have changed their location but GPS not update yet. Worth staying...definitely will come back again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thanks for your comments. We love Nancy because she provides such excellent service to our guests. We've shared your review with her.

We will continue to work on the GPS fix. The issue only affects GPS systems that don't automatically update (like Garmin). If you're using a smart phone to get to us...or Google Maps...you'll have no trouble.

We hope to see you again soon!
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've been to a lot of Motels lately, work has me on the road and I travel regularly. And staying at this Motel was the best I've been to lately. The beds at this location are hands down the best. I want one of these in my Town House. But the folks operating this location made my stay perfect.

Very clean, comfortable and homelike feel. The staff here know what they are doing to make the stay for folks great. The little extras like dinner soups and durning the breakfast exceeded my expectations.

Thanks you for making my Holiday stay a delight. Having stayed at many other hotels in Idaho Falls (including some very high cost ones) made this choice of places to stay in Idaho Falls the best. I'll be back for sure. Thank You.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Tim M,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. We're so glad that you enjoyed our beds! Every room here at Sleep Inn & Suites, Idaho Falls, sports a fantastic Simmons Beauty Rest Mattress. We get lots of comments about how amazingly comfortable they are.

Your comments about the cleanliness, homeyness, and quality of the amenities have been passed along to the general manager and department heads. Feedback like yours goes a long way toward letting our incredible staff know that their hard work and extra effort really are noticed by our guests.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in town. Also...if you would like your own Simmons BeautyRest mattress...contact us at the hotel. We have information about how to get one at a discounted price.
Campbell River, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

we just happened upon this hotel and could not have been more impressed. Nancy and Amy went above and beyond any service i've ever received. my kids didnt want to carry on to grammas because they were treated so well. a great place to stay and will remember for next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
quatsinobum,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. You're comments about Nancy and LaDean have been passed along. Please come visit us again the next time you're in town.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!