“Overnight Stay in E. Idaho” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Idaho Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kuna Id
“Overnight Stay in E. Idaho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Of all the Choice Hotels and Especially in E. Idaho, This Sleep Inn is Better then 5- Stars. The Staff go way beyond Normal and go to Great lengths to make your Stay Enjoyable! They usually have Soup - (Three Kinds) and Corn Meal to go along with the meal. This is a Evening Meal that far surpasses a lot of Food Places.. That's because its made fresh daily and is Home Made. Did I mention it was Home Made, That's how good it is. I've stayed their often over four years and still remains one of the Best places to Stay!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Matthew M, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your thoughtful review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The title of my review says it all! This is only one of the few times I rate a hotel as a 5. And this is the second time for this hotel. In addition to the excellence exhibited by all staff, the hotel itself is a shining example of what all hotels should be like. Clean to a fault, comfortable and quiet. And even though we usually arrive late, the kitchen has hot soups and other foods available. After a long day of driving something to eat and drink is very much appreciated. After a good nights sleep, it is great to get up to a great breakfast, lots of choices. Oh yes, I should mention the Wi-fi, solid!! And fast!
Again thanks to all the staff. See you again!

A comment: If using a GPS it may not show the hotel exactly where it is, however you can see it off to the right from i-15 going south.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are working to get the GPS issue resolved and would like to note, for others who might read this review, that Google Maps and Google Navigation will get you here. Garmin and a few other navigators have yet to post updated maps including our hotel. That's one of the obstacles we face being so new. Again, thanks for staying with us, Caser41. We look forward to seeing you again.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Best Hotel customer service I ever had. They even called me that same evening when I was home that I left my iPhone charger in the room! But the best of all...was their WiFi. I got a constant 8-10mb speed anywhere in the hotel, including my room. This is very important to me. Most hotels' WiFi sucks! I can work, stream and do whatever I want without any hick-ups on all of my work, but more importantly toys. Laptops, iPhone, iPad. But again, great service, they make it feel very welcome and that they care about you and your stay. See you guys in a couple of weeks. Thank you!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your review, Maurice V. Our internet is pretty fantastic. We have redundant connections through Cable One and Century Link. We also have a T-9 connection. It's important to us that our guests have all the bandwidth they need to work or play while they're here. Also, I have passed your review along to our housekeeping staff. They take great pride in returning lost items to our guests as quickly and conveniently as possible.

We look forward to your next visit.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff here turned a unfortunate event into a memorable experience!

We had just spent 12 hours on the road on our way home from Christmas Holidays visiting family. Wouldn't you know it, the car starts acting up when we only have 3 hours to go. We pulled off I-15 and the folks at Sleep Inn came to the rescue!

We were checked in quickly, including a corporate discount even though I didn't have my work badge with me. The room was clean (my wife is a big germaphobe). They even had a complimentary dinner (warm soup really hit the spot on an icy evening).

The kids left their swim suits at Grandma's, so the staff called WalMart to see if they had suits in the kids sizes. No luck, so they let us use a few loaner suits. The kids had the greatest time.

The staff got me in contact with the local dealership to get the car sorted. They even have a shuttle that took me to the dealership to save a very cold walk.

We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the pool again. They even let us stay past checkout time since the car wasn't quite done.

Thank you Sleep Inn staff! Treating people like people makes a huge difference.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Holladay, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is the most accommodating hotel I've ever stayed at. We stayed here for a hockey tournament, and had to leave very early for games, they put breakfast out an hour early, and left it out an hour later than usual. The staff went out of their way and were very friendly, add in the evening cookies and I was impressed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
larjoy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on Jan 13/ 13. Staff were incredible. Thanks David! Incredibly clean and well run and well appointed.We arrived around 6pm, checked in then enjoyed 3 different kinds of soups they offered along with garlic bread etc. David served us fresh baked cookies. It was delicious! Coffee is on 24/7. Dining area was large and clean and bright. Breakfast was amazing.!Cereal, pancakes ,yogurt, muffins, waffles, hard boil and scrambled eggs, sausages, scones, pastries. Too many more to mention. Suffice to say, best we have ever had in any hotel that was included in the price of the room. Superb!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Linden, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us. After a long 11 hour drive on snowy and icy roads, we arrived at the hotel very tired and were surprised to find out there was hot soup available for the guests. The staff was incredibly nice and the rooms were warm and clean. After a peaceful night's rest, we woke up to a wonderful breakfast that included a variety of fresh fruit. Very happy with our stay and we will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!