“Scary Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Boise, Idaho
10 attraction reviews
“Scary Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My wife, daughter, and I took our 19-year-old son and his girlfriend up for his birthday. My wife and I were a bit "nervous" the kids were just excited.

The guides were fun and very careful. The rides started easy and build to very exciting. The three hour trip went quick because we were having so much fun!

Got to the bottom and bought t-shirts and the photo disc. At home we discovered that all the pictures were amazing--and every person had a HUGE smile on their face in every one!

Memories to last a lifetime!

Katy, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

If your into excitement and thrills this is definitly for you ! Both of the guides were excellent and this was the most fun my daughter and I had on our trip .

Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“So Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is such a fun experience. Our family of four, including two adults, a teenager and a 10-year-old, all had huge smiles on our faces during this activity. The lines are up in the mountains and are laid out very well. You start with a small line to get accustomed to the process and then move on to the bigger, faster lines. When you get to the line where they tell you that going backwards is an option, take it. You may never get to jump out a a tree backwards ever again. The Turkey 2000 goes so fast and is so long that you won't be able to see the person on the line after a few seconds. Then when it's your turn, you just fly down that line. It's a once in a lifetime experience. Our guides, Cody and Christian, were very entertaining while making sure everything was safe. The bumpy van ride up was probably more dangerous than the lines themselves. Zip Idaho's safety precautions were obviously well though out. All of these things make the experience so memorable. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Boise, ID
32 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Took my dad here for his birthday. We had a great time. The guides for were great and had fun. The views were great. The lines were really good. The Turkey 2000 line was fantastic. Would go back.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent Birthday Gift for All Ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wanted to go zip lining for my birthday. I chose Zip Line Idaho because they were closer to the Treasure Valley area. I was very pleased with my choice, the guides were Excellent and made the experience great! The guides, Joe and Cody were very attentive to making sure everyone in the group was safe and having a good time. The scenery was great being up in the tree line. The only drawback was I wish they had more lines because I didn't want to stop.

Visited September 2013