What a lovely little gem. We only went for a relaxing week so didn't bother with a car and how relaxed we were! Lovely view, close to a lovely village and great staff at the apartments.
If we were ever to go for 2 week we would definitely hire a car but for our needs it was just fine without.
The food on the bar was fine and extremely cheap but the tavernas in the village were excellent and worth a visit or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this idyllic spot of Crete, just 6km west of Rethymnon, you will find the family owned Camari Garden Hotel. A modern complex of apartments with Greek, neo-classic elements in its architecture, overlooking the Cretan sea. This peaceful, village-like hotel, with its 66 apartments and studios, the comfortable and relaxing environment offers an ideal destination for families and couples. A cozy escape from the problems and worries of everyday life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, HotelsClick and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Camari Garden Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Gerani
- Camari Garden Apartments Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Camari Garden Apartments Crete