Getting there is a challenge the first time, but on the bus friendly locals can help you pointing out the right bus stop. The hotel itself is very basic: rooms with no atmosphere (not even a painting, just white walls). Wifi is €1 per hour snd it doesn't always work :-(
Staff can be friendly; the girl with the glasses was very nice as well as one guy in the evenings sometimes. One guy blatantly rude.
Swimming pool is a good size, many children though so lits of noise. It already closes at 18.00 so na dip after a long hot walk in Venice :-(
All in all, probably good value for money, but next time i'd stay either near the vaporetto stop or in Venice itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy