Visited for 3 nights from 7-10 June. We travelled to treviso airport, caught a bus to venice, then a water bus to the lido, and finally a bus to the hotel. This was one of the most confusing things I've ever done!! You need to get a travel card once you're off the first bus. Then go down the steps to the water buses. Once on the lido catch the A bus to malamacco 4/5 and the hotel is a few metres down the road. Front of the hotel and reception lovely and modern. Rooms were modern too, all white and minimalistic. Curtains looked like a cat had a fight with them. Lovely big bathroom with large shower too. It seemed many other rooms had large balconys which ours didn't, the air con wasn't great and was quite loud, and there were no draws in the room. The lady at reception was one of the most helpful people I've ever met and made us feel much better after the stress of trying to find the hotel on the first day. It takes around 40 mins to get into venice, 15 on the bus then the rest on the water bus. We went in during the day, then back in at night for food so spent quite a portion of the day travelling. The area is completely silent, and really peaceful. Great place but I would stay on the main island of venice if going again for convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy