Me and my boyfriend stayed here during carnival weekend. Everywhere else was extremely expensive however the stay here for 3 nights was great value. We were a little worried about the location however really nicely suprised when we worked out how easy it was to get to and from Venice St Marks Square. All you need to do is get a day pass for the busses and water taxi's and it's about 15 minutes each way, no stress, no trouble and no waiting around for any of it. We are a young couple so was worried about getting home late at night but the the taxis run every 20 minutes during the later hours which we were pleased about. The staff were ok, they helped us out as much as they possibly could and even gave us a free lift back to the lido bay when we were leaving the hotel.
The room was fine, clean, spacious, there were two single beds pushed together and they we're comfy, but we weren't spending any time in the room so wasn't too bothered about it as long as it was clean and had the facilities we needed, which it did.
The only down side we found is that the breakfast choice wasn't great, but considering what we paid we wasn't expecting much more than what we paid for. Another down side was there was no bar, we couldn't have a glass of wine whilst getting ready for the evening or whatever which wasn't great.
Overall we had a fantastic trip and the place was very good. Lido town was very pretty and nice to look round however the area around the hotel there was nothing at all, but nothing a short bus journey can't sort out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy