My wife and I stayed at this hotel for carnival. Do not get deceived by the pictures. This hotel has no bar, food, or anything to offer. The rooms are terribly small and the television even smaller. My friends room even had mold growing in the bathroom. After a day out in Venice we decided to grab a bottle of wine and chat in the lobby. Well the manager of the hotel had other plans. She approached us as if we were children getting scolded by their mother. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy