Cannot fault the hotel for the price paid and all of the staff were excellent from pre-arrival to check in to check out.
rooms simple but modern and a good power shower
Cleanliness excellent as well
Food in the restaurant is excellent for salads, pizza and pasta, along with the relaxed service so surprised to see some comments made.
Really enjoyed being out of the way a bit as we had 8 leisurely days to enjoy our trip.
All the basic expectations exceeded, excellent value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy