We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights during our Italia exploring trip and I must say we were very pleased. Upon check in the staff member was very friendly & dealt with us very quickly. We were based in room 104 which was very modern with good A/C, nice bathroom & a balcony. They have Sky in the room however they only have the basic package,therefore only the local channels, so you will have to watch the TV in Italian or with an open mind! The hotel has it's own pool (very nice), a bar restaurant (not too badly priced considering eating out in Venice is so expensive) & they even have tennis courts & football pitches on site. We stayed on a b&b basis which was a continental breakfast with lots to choose from. The hotel is situated on the Lido island just off the main Venice island, you will need to take the waterbus to get there. Now, to potential customers, when you arrive in Venice & take the waterbus you need to get off at the stop 'Lido SME' & the boats that go there are 5.1 & 5.2. You will then have to get on the local bus, either bus 'A' & 'B'. Take the bus to the stop 'Via Malamorca' and get off at stop 4/5, this is about 50m away from the hotel. We got very confused about the transport having never been to Venice before, however once you have been there once it becomes pretty simple. Overall, the hotel was nice, friendly staff & was very reasonably priced. Would defo stay there again! Thank you very much! Note: If you choose the pay the 1 euro per hour wi-fi service, it does not work for Android phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca'del Moro's Guest Quarters comprises lots of state-of-the-art sports facilities in a wide green area; here you can relax thanks to sun beds and benches around all around the garden and the swimming pool, usually opened from May to September. There are 8 Tennis Courts (2 of which indoors), 4 small football fields, a swimming pool with bar and a modern gym. Additionally, the Lido island offers a wide range of sports activities and nature excursions just a few minutes by boat from Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Ca' del Moro Foresteria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Del Moro Foresteria Hotel Venice
- Ca Del Moro Venice
- Ca' Del Moro Foresteria Province Of Venice, Italy