We had a great 3-days stay. Villa Stella is charming B&B in a quiet area, with beautiful rooms (we got room with balcony :)), frendly and helpfull staff, good breakfast, good location- close to the beach and close to Venice! We realy enjoyed our stay and felt in love with Venice!
Recommend to buy Venice transport pass which can be used on Lido busses as well, we bought 3-days pass (expensive, but cheaper than buying single tickets every day). Buss stopp is near to B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming little House , managed by the same hotellier Family since 1940 .Located in lido, the seashore of Venice , is at only 10 minutes from Saint mark square .Reacheable by car by ferry boat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Stella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stella Hotel Venice
- Villa Stella Province Of Venice, Italy