“Great little ice cream shop” 5 of 5 stars

(208) 689-9241
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Harrison
Description: The Harrison Creamery and Fudge Factory opens each year in late April and remains open into October. We sell awesome premium ice cream that is regionally produced and great tasting fudge made in the store. We also sell other delicious treats.
Helena, MT
“Great little ice cream shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I like to find good local ice cream/milkshake places and this sure is one. Don't know where they get their good icecream but they are not stingy with it and it is great.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Red Deer, Canada
“Busiest Place in Town on a hot day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

These gals serve up huge cones - $4 gets you a single - as big as other places' doubles... and they will mix & match several flavours on your "single" cone....

They feature Cascade Ice Cream - most excellent...

But beware - you may need to have dessert before dinner - as they close at 7 pm - and the pubs are open later for dinner -
go for it - eat a cone first - then go have dinner - do not miss it - at least once... d;o)

Visited July 2013
Missoula, Montana
“Big Helpings of Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After bicycling on the trail, we stopped at the Creamery for ice cream. My wife had 2 scoops of a child's size and I had a double of regular size. Her size was the right amount for her and my portions were huge. My wife had to finish my ice cream. It was very good and they had asked which scoop I wanted on top. I would recommend this place for ice cream anytime. There are places to eat outside and watch the people go by. They also sell fudge but we did not have any.

• Visited July 2013