“In search of a place for a rehearsal dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 208-788-3066
Description: 208-788-3066
Hailey, Idaho
“In search of a place for a rehearsal dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

One day after my arrival in Hailey, I searched on line for a place our future daughter-in-law could take me to preview for a rehearsal dinner to be held in less than a week away. We drove by places that turned out to be closed on Sundays, and marked them as a possible choice. Then, as we passed by La Costa with an empty lot yet an OPEN sign, I remembered reading a raving review, but had not considered Mexican. We decided to check it out.
The floors couldn't have been cleaner, and the lovingly decorated walls mirrored the upbeat music. The service was as excellent as in its previous review, and we each ordered different salads; one with beef and one with stirred vegetable, and both were delicious. As a house treat, two light chips were served with a sweetened meringue with coconut flakes. Incredible !!
The ambiance, the service, and the food sealed the search. We'll let you know the results in a week :-). It is located at 502 N. Main St, in Hailey, Idaho :-)...They are open from 4 to 9:30 PM.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Post Falls, Idaho
“A great Accidental Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I were starved for mexican food, and turned around when we saw this nice looking place. We were glad we did. The margarita's were perfect the service excellent, and the carnitas the best I've ever had.
The menu is huge and every thing is made fresh. give this place a try. You will be glad you didn't drive by.

• Visited June 2012