“Don't bother” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Eclectic
Boise, Idaho
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Stopped in June 16 for lunch. I wanted a lighter cold sandwich so I chose a BLT. It came on really crusty, hard toasted bread. So hard it tore up the roof of my mouth for days. On top of the we both felt ill immediately after eating there. Had to leave the event we were attending early. Stayed with me for two days. We both drank the water and iced tea, with nothing else in common. If you go there, avoid them, but I'll never go back.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Awesome service, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Stopped at Raspberry's for lunch. Our server was very courteous and efficient. The sandwich special I ordered was very good and as an added bonus they offered gluten free bread.

Idaho
“Food that I am thinking about a week later”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stopped here for lunch based on the other reviews on Trip Advisor. My friend and I each had soup (Thai Tomatoe and Chicken Pasole), split the italian sandwich, the had the juice of the day. We also shared a piece of the salted carmel cake (yum, yum, yum) on the way home and purchased from the deli, bread and the pasta shells stuffed with kale for dinner at home. Everything was superb. I cannot stop thinking about the italian sandwich with pesto and a tangy vinigret spread. I am not a huge sandwich fan, and hardly every order one at a restaurant. The food at Rasberry's in Haley was delectible. Can't wait to eat there again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fresh and flavorfull”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Nice typical small town ambiance with friendly wait staff. Adventuresome menu with full flavors and not afraid of spice. A lot of flavor for a fair price. Lunch will run around $15 with a drink.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hailey, Idaho
“Delectable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Tastebuds were entertained throughout the meal. We went on a Friday evening. One of us had the turkey meatloaf and the flavors and spices were surprising and delicious. The wine pairings were perfect. The atmosphere cozy, casual - yet special. We will definitely return and hope to enjoy the outdoor patio this coming summer.

• Visited October 2011