“Wasn't Great” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 15 Restaurants in Fonthill
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Description: Mossimos Pizza & Subs is dedicated to providing custom pizzas and delicious food to all it's customers in Niagara and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients possible and spare no expense for quality. Our pizza is made fresh, when you order it, how u order it. Thick crust, think crust, sauce choices, healthy whole wheat and gluton free options. Affordable for every budget- whether you have 1.00 In your pocket or 20.. You can dine here. Our new location was built especially for the people in our community who wanted more seating, more parking and more organized place to dine. You asked for it, we delivered. Thank you to all our patrons since 1993, that have helped make our business a success. We could not do this without you.
Victoria, Canada
“Wasn't Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had dinner here this past weekend and I realize it was a busy weekend because of Father's Day and the restaurant was pretty busy but it was disappointing. Our server was friendly but the service was very slow. Our food took a very long time to come out and anything we asked for took a long time to come. My order also came out wrong. We had ordered wings as well and they came out about 20 mins after all the other food. Our bills at the end were also wrong and had to be re done. We found the food to be just alright and the pizza was not hot at all which was upsetting. I do not think we would return.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ancaster, Canada
“Excellent food, amazing service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Very very good pizza. Service was prompt. Waitress even asked if I wanted her to heat up my babies bottle. Ive never been asked that at a restaurant before.

Overall everything was great. Filled with lots and lots of teenagers during school lunchtime though.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great pizza and Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

have been going to mossimo's for at least 10 years. food is always great.
heard about the new place, went the saturday after they opened.. was very busy
at 4pm. ordered our food. had to wait because of how busy they were. food was
great.. went 2 weeks later again saturday at about 5pm had to wait to sit. had the wings and
pizza.. food was great.. i like the new location. keep up the good work guys and girls..

St. Catharines, Canada
“18 years of fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My name is Nick Christopher, my brother first moved to Fonthill 18 years ago. I went to over to his new house, and we decided to order in for dinner. My brother Troy said, there is a great pizza place on the corner of highyway 20 and pelham road.....we are going to order from there tonight. The food arrived, and the family unpacked the food, and we were blowin away.....as time went on, the business expanded to a new location...the quality did not change. Now in 2014, there is a monster building that has been constructed and can seat over 200 customers on highway 20....and the quality of the food has not changed...considering there is constantly a line up to get in any day of the week. I tip my hat to Moss, Guy and the wonderful management and staff for feeding me and my family for 18 years. Thank you for all the hard work and good eats. Nick

Niagara Falls
“Deliciousssss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Heard about this new restaurant. Tried it out the other day. The service was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is so laid back and comfortable. Shona our server was amazing!!! She suggested a few items and she was right!!The antipasto platter is a must!! We also had some pizza and wings!! The wings were incredible!