“BYU-I Horseback Discovery Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Felt
More attraction details
Owner description: Let Dry Ridge Outfitters be your guide for a scenic Wyoming Horseback Ride. From Trail Rides to Pack Trips to Drop Camps, enjoy the beauty of a horseback ride in Yellowstone National Park, the Tetons or Harriman State Park.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
“BYU-I Horseback Discovery Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have had a lot of experience riding with Dry Ridge Outfitters. Each time I have gone it has been with a large group of mostly inexperienced riders. The horses are all great and the wrangler's are all very helpful and kind, so don;t be intimidated if you don;t have a lot of experience! The terrain is always beautiful and I have often seen moose, deer, and elk. A great time of year to go is in the fall when the elk are bugling. I highly recommend Dry Ridge Outfitter if you want to have a good time seeing some of Idaho's most beautiful back-country!

Driggs, Idaho
“Wonderful Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful day! The variety of terrain was gorgeous - valleys, river, forest, mountains, and the wild flowers! The horses knew just what to do, and you don't have to be an experienced rider to enjoy this activity. We will definitely schedule another trip and would recommend this company.

3 attraction reviews
“True pros and great horses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience we are locals that live here and we brought our girlfriend from Zürich Switzerland to experience the trail dad and Kevin are absolutely fantastic professionals. This was my first time doing it and I am hooked I will definitely be back the operation was cleaned the horses were nice the stables were perfect the trails were unbelievable and lunch was great

Rexburg, Idaho
“Fun, Family Friendly, and Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Dry Ridge was so much fun! Normally horses intimidate me but all of the horses there were so gentle and knew the trails really well. The sightseeing was wonderful and I got to see moose, deer, and lots of cool birds. The guides were very professional and nice, and knew the trails and where are of the really beautiful places were to stop and take pictures. I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice time outside!

Hagerstown, Indiana
“Wonderful, Great, Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have already booked my third year in a row to go back to Dry Ridge Outfitters. Deb and Kevin provide a wonderful experience with good well-trained horses, great campfire food, interesting stories and scenery that shows God's beauty. Each year is a 5 day- 4 night pack trip. It is great fun and tired at the end of each day and then we relax around the campfire or swim in the creeks or ponds. I would highly recommend Dry Ridge Outfitters for experienced riders.

Visited July 2013