“Excellent location for catered event!” 5 of 5 stars

(208) 939-4600
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 56 Restaurants in Eagle
Moscow, Idaho
“Excellent location for catered event!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter and her fiance wanted a small family wedding before he deployed and Banbury was the perfect solution. Time and finances were both tight but the catering staff did an OUTSTANDING job of putting together an affordable menu that still provided a good variety of entrees, and they were amazingly flexible with our seemingly endless changes with both the schedule and number of people. Hats off to Billi and all the staff who made everything so simple on our end. They arranged the room perfectly with ceremony seating on one end and dining space on the other. Individual food orders for 36 people came out hot, fresh, and timely. I would recommend Banbury for anyone looking for a beautiful location for a catered event.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fontana, California
“This review is for happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I ended up here because the friend I was visiting lives on the 10th tee and we could just stroll over. However, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

While this place is obviously a place for the golfers to 'refuel', it has a very well priced happy hour. Micros and wells for $3.00 and very generously portioned appetizers for $3.50. You could easily make an early dinner by sharing and have a bill for under $10!

View is beautiful; too bad they don't capitalize on the outside seating. (My friend told me they use it for wedding receptions.)

Visited August 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Quiet dining, Quality food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have been here several times- the quality of the food and service is always Excellent.
Its hard to find a quiet place to eat and actually have a conversation in this area. Banbury is where to go if you are looking for peace while dining. (Its located at the Banbury Golf Course club house.)
I have only gone for lunch so am not sure if they are open in the evening.

• Visited March 2012