“Delish” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Mitchell, South Dakota
“Delish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Passing through Driggs, Tonys looked like the best dining option in town, great choice. Calzones are huge & tasty, chicken fettuccine was also very good. Reasonably priced dining, NO Smoking atmosphere was appreciated!

Visited May 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“More Than Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

While the Pizza's Great by the slice or a whole pie, the Lasagna is too and it'll fill whatever voids you have after a day in the mountains. The White Lasagna can only be finished by the most hearty of eaters, plan to share or take some back for a snack. Good choice of beers and multiple TVs to enjoy with your food and friends.

Visited February 2014
“If you want pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great place for pizza and beer after a long day of traveling, hiking or skiing. It won't be your best pizza but you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
Bloomfield
“Great pizza and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great sandwiches, pizzas and salads, great hang out place with friends or a casual business meeting. Met here several times for real estate discussions. Great, friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Driggs, Idaho
“Atsa Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Alright, I'll admit to being one of those "locals" who makes Tony's his personal dining room at least a couple of times a week.  I've joked that if Tony's ever closed up, I'd have to move somewhere else or starve.  But just because I'm a local doesn't mean I don't know good Italian food when I am lucky enough to taste it.  I have Sicilian family roots, was a child in a part of suburban New York not so lovingly called "Guinea Gulch," where Italian speaking families would cook and eat lasagna outside at the picnic table on summer days like other communities might enjoy hotdogs, brats, or lobsters.  I quickly became known as the skinny pale-skinned kid who could eat more lasagna than two full grown men, and, lucky for me, they'd invite me over just to watch me eat!  Later, I discovered a dish called "pizza pie," which would now be called New York pizza, and gradually all the other wonders of fabulous Italian cooks, both in homes and restaurants, from Miami to Anchorage.  It's with that background that, when I first walked into Tony's and sunk my teeth into their food, I said, "atsa nice!"  And now that I'm all grown up, their huge selection of draft beers didn't hurt my opinion either, and even gave me the opportunity to discover a whole type of beer that has become my favorite.

The atmosphere at Tony's reflects the atmosphere of our valley.  In the summer, we get to meet happy folks who have come to the area for a music festival, or to hike in the wilderness.  In the winter, jazzed skiers eat next to the table where the school is holding its informal PTO meeting.  Some days there's nobody in the place but us, and some days we have to wait at the door for a table to become available.  With the large menu, and the ever changing crowd, going to Tony's is never the same twice, and we never tire of it.

But more than great food and dynamic atmosphere, after you've been here a while, you realize that Tony's is more than a restaurant, it is a keystone part of the community.  That music festival the summer crowd came to town for was probably sponsored by Tony's, giving back handsomely to the community that supports it.  It was the Tony's team that, again this year, raised more money than any other at the Walk A Mile In Her Shoes fundraiser against domestic violence.  At Christmas, if you donate a can of food to the local food bank at Tony's, you get a chance to win a door prize.  Most people that eat there don't know the good things Tony's does for the area, nor how much they are helping the community by eating there, they're just having a good time, which is how it should be.  There are other great places to eat in Teton Valley too, but no matter what, don't overlook Tony's!

• Visited November 2013