“Great Pack Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 11 Attractions in Driggs
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Let Dry Ridge Outfitters be your guide for a scenic Wyoming Horseback Ride. From Trail Rides to Pack Trips to Drop Camps, enjoy the beauty of a horseback ride in Yellowstone National Park, the Tetons or Harriman State Park.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Jackson, Wyoming
“Great Pack Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently took a three day pack trip with Dry Creek Outfitters. Our group (six women) have taken several other pack trips in the Jackson area over the years. This time we had the best horses, best food, best pitched tents, best personnel of any pack trip we have taken. Unlike other trips, we would go with this outfitter again.

Visited July 2014

Rexburg, Idaho
“Great Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Dry Ridge Outfitters was a great trip for the family. The horses were gentle and the guides were amazing. We saw deer, elk, moose, and lots of cool birds. We went on a two hour ride and we got to travel up high and see beautiful views, and of course we had enough times for pictures! We had a great time and lots of fun memories!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent!! Can't wait to go again!:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience! I had so much fun gettin to know my horse and sucking in all the Nature around me. I went for a class at BYUI with about 16 classmates. All the horses we had were amazing. All of them were so kind and gentle and very easy to handle. I cannot wait to go again!. I definitely recommend this trail ride experience to everyone!

Visited June 2014
“BYU-I Horseback Discovery Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have had a lot of experience riding with Dry Ridge Outfitters. Each time I have gone it has been with a large group of mostly inexperienced riders. The horses are all great and the wrangler's are all very helpful and kind, so don;t be intimidated if you don;t have a lot of experience! The terrain is always beautiful and I have often seen moose, deer, and elk. A great time of year to go is in the fall when the elk are bugling. I highly recommend Dry Ridge Outfitter if you want to have a good time seeing some of Idaho's most beautiful back-country!

Driggs, Idaho
“Wonderful Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful day! The variety of terrain was gorgeous - valleys, river, forest, mountains, and the wild flowers! The horses knew just what to do, and you don't have to be an experienced rider to enjoy this activity. We will definitely schedule another trip and would recommend this company.