We stayed here for eight nights with our three-year-old. And we simply loved it!
The cabin is a rectangular log cabin with two rooms, one in front and one in the back. You don't hear a thing from the other room, only maybe if you are in the bathroom and someone else is in the other bathroom and coughs loudly.
Our room had a small kitchenette with two stovetops, a microwave, a fridge and cooking supplies, utensils etc. We payed $53 dollars per night (weekly rate).
Most importantly: it was extremely clean and so cozy!
The place had a wall thermostat, and even at night the logs kept the room warm although it was below the teens outside.
Yes, the room is small, but we stayed in it with three people and had no problems with it.
I would give the Teton Valley Cabins only a "very good" comparing it to wonderful places we stayed in, for example, Alaska or Europe. But the value was so good, it deserves an "excellent".
The hostess, Tina, was very friendly and helpful. Thank you! We'll come back!
- Also Known As:
- Teton Valley Cabins Hotel Driggs
- Teton Valley Cabins Hotel
- Teton Valley Cabins Driggs, Idaho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful log cabins located on the quiet side of the Tetons, on the road to Grand Targhee Ski Area. Close to fishing hot spots, great skiing, beautiful hiking trails, and snowmobiling adventures. Large outside jacuzzi for relaxing. Laundry room and kitchenettes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Teton Valley Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.