My family stayed here because we wanted to escape the high costs of lodging in Jackson plus we heard the mountain views on the East Side of the Tetons were pretty cool also. What a value! Half the price you would pay for comparable lodging in Jackson & only 40 minutes drive from there. I researched this place on Trip Advisor and those that provided the good reviews called it right. The cabins were clean, the big double bunks were great & plenty of room to spread out. You can tell the new Innkeepers put tremendous work into keeping the cabins in great condition because I think they have seen some traffic over the years. The landscaping needs some attention but I guess that aspect isn't really so important. Only 30 minutes drive to great hiking (Great for beginners or those wanting a good walk in a mountain valley--Teton Canyon). I give Teton Valley Cabins an Excellent because the financial value was excellent, cabin cleanliness exceeded expectations, room amenities more than adequate and the location behind the Tetons perfect for exploring areas off the beaten path
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful log cabins located on the quiet side of the Tetons, on the road to Grand Targhee Ski Area. Close to fishing hot spots, great skiing, beautiful hiking trails, and snowmobiling adventures. Large outside jacuzzi for relaxing. Laundry room and kitchenettes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Teton Valley Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Valley Cabins Hotel Driggs
- Teton Valley Cabins Driggs, Idaho