We (2 couples) stayed in a 1-bedroom condo at Teton Creek Resort in July. Teton Creek Resort is between Driggs and Grand Targhee Resort, so convenient to both the town & resort. Lovely area, nicely decorated newer condo - even the sleeper sofa had a very good mattress, and the 1-br layout, while not huge, was definitely roomy enough for all of us. Laundry facilities in the building, outside hottubs, and you can also use the facilities up at the resort...best of all was the rate - $75 per night - try to get that on the pricey, Jackson Hole side of the mountain. Decent mountain biking (singletrack) at Grand Targhee, although the staff there, while friendly, is not very up to speed on the whole mountain biking scene. The chair lift ride is worth it for the view, but don't bother taking your bike up the chair - all the good singletrack is down low & we got reprimanded for taking a 'closed' trail down to get to it (of course, the trail was not marked closed and an employee specifically TOLD us we could use the trail *sigh* they need better training.) Teton Creek trailhead in the Targhee National Forest is close by and will get you to some spectacular, less crowded hiking than on the National Park side (Table Mtn, Alaska Basin). And, I must put in a plug for the BEST Mexican restaurant I have ever eaten at - Hernandez in Driggs - very flavorful, authentic, family-run. Service can be slow sometimes, but it is always friendly and always worth the wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Targhee Resort Vacation Rentals offers a wide select vacation homes located just off Ski Hill Road. Home are centrally located in Driggs, making Teton Valley your home away from home during your vacation or family getaway. Whether you are looking for the custom log home in the aspens or a traditional home with modern finishes, you are sure to enjoy the space and comfort these homes will provide for your entire family. Amenities differ with each of our private homes, but special features include private hot tubs, fireplaces, iPod docking station, 2 car garages, and large outside decks complete with barbecue grills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals Hotel Driggs
- Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals Driggs, Idaho