I asked for non smoking but was placed at the last room next to the smoking. Though technically non-smoking, it reeked. How about putting them on different floors. Also, the back door to the parking, of which nearly everyone in the hotel departed between 6 and 6:30 slams extremely loud and shook my wall and bed. No chance of sleeping through 20 or 30 rounds of that. My bathroom wall had hair all over it from being wiped down with an obviously used towel and there was "something" else on it, that I don't want to know about. I ate the offered breakfast on day one, but for the next four days I ate out. Going cheap on every conceivable thing offered from plasticwear, yogurt on off brand cereal, frozen omelets, made it not worth even eating there. I will be returning regularly and will pay the extra to stay at a Best Western or other hotel. In the plus side, all the ladies on staff were extremely friendly and professional. A pluses for them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Coeur D' Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Coeur d` Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Super Eight Coeur D'alene
- Coeur D'alene Super 8
- Coeur D'alene Super Eight
- Super 8 Coeur D' Alene Idaho