We have been through Coeur d'Alene many times. You really overpay in this city no matter where you decide to stay. Unfortunately we had no reservations and were not really planning to stay in Coeur d'Alene. We had spent some time downtown and the day was busy for us. Now we were getting tired. We checked a couple other places and they were all full. This was on a Wednesday. Rates in the other places were even worse. Anyway we got a room. They said it was a suite. It was OK, nothing special. We slept well and had breakfast there in the morning. Again it was OK, nothing special. I asked the desk at check in time if it was normal for the area to be so full on a Wednesday. He said only in the summer. I enquired also why the price was so high? It was over $200.00 after tax. I was informed that the only time of year that they were busy was June through September. Other times of the year they may only book a few rooms for the night. Although I understood supply & demand I am not sure that I felt better because of it. This is basically a standard Comfort Inn, if we were not so tired we would have been better to drive the extra little bit and stay in Spokane. Oh well, it's a vacation. We still enjoyed our day in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Comfort Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel
- Coeur D'alene Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Coeur d Alene
- Comfort Inn Coeur D'Alene Idaho
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.