We stayed for 3 nights on a business trip. It was a very quick drive from the Coeur d'Alene airport. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance just across the street along with a movie theater. It is a couple minute drive to get to the "downtown" area by the marina, but we only ended up going down there one of the days. The rest of the days we stayed close to the hotel since there were so many different choices to eat at. The hotel itself is fairly clean, and the staff are very friendly. They were always there to help with anything we might need. The breakfast was quite good, along with the cookies and popcorn in the evenings. I would come back to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 Miles From Downtown Coeur d'Alene With Easy Access To Restaurants And Shopping Get the best value under the sun at our Days Inn Coeur D Alene hotel near Silverwood Theme Park. We are just minutes from great restaurants, shopping and entertainment in the downtown area. Get a bright start to your morning with free Daybreak continental breakfast while you read your free daily newspaper. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access and enjoy our guest laundry service. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our Coeur D Alene, Idaho, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene Days Inn
- Days Inn Coeur D'Alene Idaho