“Excellent in every way!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Coeur d'Alene

You added Days Inn Coeur d'Alene to your Saves list
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2200 Northwest Blvd, I-90 & Northwest Blvd Exit 11, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Port Angeles, Washington
“Excellent in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

After researching on Trip Advisor, I knew that this Days Inn had a 4 1/2-star rating, and sure enough, everything was fine. Spacious room, comfortable bed, polite and helpful staff, very good breakfast, the works. So much depends on the franchisee, and in this case, he (they) were great!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Throat,

It makes me so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are super fortunate that the franchisee is absolutely amazing and also makes sure we do everything possible to ensure that our guests have a great experience with us! We can't wait to see you again!

Elizabeth Jobe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Idaho Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever encountered. Definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Rhett B,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We pride ourselves so much on our customer service and glad that we lived up to our expectations we have! We look forward to your next stay.

Airdrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel is in a very good location, the staff are wonderul but it is a bit tired and needing
of an upgrade. Rooms are large and bed was comfortable, but again was a bit tattered.
The breakfast was the standard continental fare, we opted to skip it and find a restaurant.

Room Tip: Not facing the street.
Dear Bill B,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review on your recent stay with us! We truly do have an amazing staff who will go above and beyond for our guests. Our rooms are constantly being renovated. All rooms with two queen beds have brand new furniture, and all king rooms have new beds. This fall we will be completing our carpet remodel in our guest rooms and hallways. We are very excited that we are able to keep upgrading each Fall/Winter. We look forward to your next stay.

Centennial, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Located just south of I-90 freeway and on a main avenue but not at all noisy especially on the east side. The room was set with a king bed and separate sofa and desk. Wi-fi is available at no charge and worked fine. Room has an ironing board and iron, coffee maker and the usual bathroom accessories. There is no elevator to the second floor but that was not a problem. Air conditioner/heater is a wall mounted unit that worked fine. Parking is convenient and was not an issue. Breakfast was the typical continental breakfast…cereal, waffles, fruit and breads. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful in providing information. Shower worked well and hot water was never lacking. All in all it was a good night’s stay in a very nice location.

Room Tip: East facing rooms are very quiet as they are away from the traffic on the main drag.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Triumph1970,

Thank you so much for the great and honest review on your recent experience with us. I am glad you had a great nights rest, and we hope to see you again!

Sechelt, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

A good spot to stop for a long drive from Washington to Montana for one night. We made reservations online and based on reviews. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The room was nice and clean, though relatively basic. If I had a negative comment, the breakfast was just OK. I would not give it five stars for the lack of variety, and I don't think it would cost them too much to expand the variety. All in all, a good nights stay.

Room Tip: Its very close to I-90 which is not a negative, but easy to get to. I was told that the floors are c...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Robert M,

Thank you so much for your review on your recent stay with us. I am so glad you had a great night with us and that we do seem to be a perfect stop between Washington and Montana. :) Our breakfast is something new that our Days Inn brand as rolled out, we have taken away a lot of the sweets and added a more healthy variety. We have cheese omelets, yogurt, fresh made oatmeal with toppings, wheat & white toast, cinnamon raisin toast, oranges & bananas, and of course we still have our "make your own" hot waffles. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if we add a meat option at some point as well. :) We do hope to see you again!

Saint George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We just left Coeur d'Alene this morning, after spending 2 nights at this wonderful Days Inn. I was reluctant to stay at this hotel because the price was so much less than all of the other hotels in town, but the reviews were good so I decided to give it a try and I'm certainly glad I did! We had a great experience!

We had a king room with a sofa and a desk. The room was large, beautifully furnished, very clean, and the bed was really comfortable. The bathroom was a good size with a mirror on the door, which I appreciate so I can see to put my make up on. It is very obvious that the hotel has been recently renovated. The breakfast was very good; eggs with cheese, waffles, oatmeal, various breads, and a few other things.

This hotel is pet friendly but there is certainly no evidence of it because the rooms are spotless and there are no pet odors whatsoever. I didn't notice any weird smells of any kind, but I did notice some very good smells....popcorn and great chocolate chip cookies. There are areas outside to relax. I particularly loved the swing in front.

Now for the very best part....the staff! We have stayed in hotels about 60 times in the past year and I can honestly say this Days Inn tops them all for customer service....I don't think it gets any better than this. Thank you Liz for providing such a great experience for your guests...and a big thanks to George also...I think the people in this hotel love what they do and it shows!

We had a great stay at this Days Inn and I highly recommend it when visiting Coeur d'Alene.

Dear Diane,

I do not have enough words to express my thank you to you for your wonderful and thoughtful review of your recent stay with us! It was so great seeing you each morning of your stay. I am so glad that you decided to give us a try and that we didn't let you down! Our swing was a new addition this year, and I am certainly glad we did. We all look forward to seeing you again at any time!

I hope the rest of your travel has been going well,

Elizabeth Jobe

Been to Days Inn Coeur d'Alene? Share your experiences!