“They are now Family!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Coeur d'Alene

You added Days Inn Coeur d'Alene to your Saves list
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2200 Northwest Blvd, I-90 & Northwest Blvd Exit 11, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814   |
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
HAYDEN
“They are now Family!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

My family came to Coure d Alene for my daughters wedding. I worked with the manager Liz on getting a block of rooms at a great rate. the day after the wedding the worst thing happened our sister was rushed to the hospital and we had to leave 3 kids there, the oldest 14. The staff helped all day with the kids, ordered pizza for them leaving the milk on for the 2 yr old, checking to see if they need anything, and most important was the support they gave the family when the worst happened. The are now Family!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
We wouldn’t be great at our job if we didn’t have the compassion to be of help when we know we are needed whether we are asked or not asked. Our staff here is truly amazing and I would not have expected anything less than how they helped your family in a time of need. I honestly think we all adopted your family as a part of ours the moment they checked in, and we are so happy we are a part of yours as well!
Thank you so much for your kind words,

Elizabeth Jobe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Dayton, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

I attended a conference last fall and stayed at the Days Inn while my traveling companions stayed else where (for a LOT more $$). The staff was wonderful, everything was clean, and the price was good for the area. The best thing, to me, was the bed! It was sooo comfy that I didn't want to get up and go to the conference in the morning! After I returned home, I called the Days Inn to find out the brand of the bed so I'd know the next time I needed a new mattress. The gal on the phone was so sweet & accommodating that she actually went down to the room that I had stayed in to check the mattress label for me. (Now that my daughter needs a new mattress, I know which one to buy! Thanks to Days Inn, Coeur d'Alene)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, May 31, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful compliments. We do our best to provide the friendliest service and to provide all our guests with the best experience. It makes me happy to know when we do accomplish this for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!

Until next time,

Days Inn Coeur d Alene
2200 Northwest Boulevard
Coeur d Alene ID 83814
p.208.667.8668
Iowa City, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

The rooms are so cramped-Even for a budget hotel. Everything else was fine I guess but the rooms lacked quality and value for a typical Days Inn. The staff was top-notch though.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time out to write a review. We value your feedback very much for it gives us the opportunity to grow. I would like to let you know that in Fall we will be doing a renovation on our rooms to add more space and value to our rooms. I am glad to hear that your experience with the staff was great and we do hope to see you again.

Safe Travels,

f. 208.765.0933
jobe.elizabeth@gmail.com
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

My Girl friend and I loved it here for the rate.. "$52.00".. breakfast was good... not a lot of choices but for what we paid it was great, waffles, boiled eggs, toast. cereal, juices and milk and lots of fruit. It was very clean and the staff was very freindly.. bed was a bit hard for me and it was a bit noisy... and printer available in the lobby for printing flight tickets... fast internet but not bad at all.. we will stay here again for sure...

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
It is our goal to have each and every guest who stay with us be happy and comfortable. I am happy that we were able to achieve that with you. I appreciate it very much you taking the time to review us.

Until we see you again,

Saint Maries, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

I and my family stay at this motel when we are in Coeur d' Alene on business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment us! We enjoy each and every time you and your family stays with us.

Unitl next time,

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

We came into Coeur D'Alene with no reservation and made a few calls. Days Inn was located conveniently and the price was certainly right. They had the kind of room we wanted, and we told them we'd be doing laundry, so the front desk clerk (who was absolutely charming and professional) gave us a closeby room. The hotel was clean, modern, and very accommodating. All staff went out of their way to make our visit memorable. I would strongly recommend them. They were much nicer, cleaner, and had a better breakfast than other places along the way that we paid twice as much for.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, October 28, 2010
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and we all look forward to seeing you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010 via mobile

My band Filligar stayed here on tour. We don't normally write travel reviews but I'm compelled to say that this hotel is one of a kind. Liz and the rest of the staff put a lot of love into the place. We stayed in the spacious, comfortable apartment. If you're thinking of staying with a group of 5-7 people in Coeur d'Alene look nowhere else. Teddy from Filligar

• Stayed August 2010

Been to Days Inn Coeur d'Alene? Share your experiences!