We had a large suite overlooking part of the river and the city. It was lovely to sit outside on the balcony admiring the fall colours and eating the yummy cookies the hotel provides daily. Swimming in the 24 hour hotel pool with the glass views was great. Staff were friendly and helpful giving recommendations of good places to eat nearby. The village square with shops and restaurants is within walking distance and convenient for dinner if you don't feel like driving out. There is even a movie cinema. Everything about the hotel is just great eg. breakfast, business centre, wifi, etc. Idaho in fall is such a beautiful place to visit and this Hampton Inn in that perfect location just made it very memorable. It was the only place where I made it a point to get up early to watch the sunrise on the balcony. Everything was perfect, although I have to say that my only peeve about all Hampton Inns is that they don't have room safes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn Coeur d Alene
- Coeur D'alene Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene Idaho