“Great Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 181 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
idaho
“Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

I have wanted to eat at he Olympia for a while now and I finally got there, and wow it was amazing! I have never eaten Greek food before and I have to say it was amazing!! My daughter and I had the gyro and it was so good. The meat was tender and juicy. We were all very impressed. Thanks for great food Olympia.

TX
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

Great food and service

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Missoula, Montana
“I can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

I had the privilege of dining at the Olympia, and I have to say, it's the best Greek food I have ever had. Absolutely delicious!

missoula, mt
“GOOD FOOD..GREAT ATTITUDE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

I've eaten at the Olympia twice now, once a meal, the other enough appetizers to make a meal. The food was delicious, they even got me to try some lamb and it was melt-in-your-mouth good.

I liked the attitude of the employees even more. You were welcomed like family. I assumed the couple at the next table were regulars because of how friendly everyone was to them. Turns out they were Canadians down for a visit and had never been there before. The Canadians seemed to love their meal as well and they both espoused to be rather picky about their greek food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
missoula mt
“Great Food, Great Atmostphere, Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Always stop to eat at the Olympia. Wonderful food and great service. I tired the bean soup, it is out of this world and if you like spinach the spanakopita is the best. My husband is crazy about the lamb souvlaki. Course for desert there is the baklava or rice pudding. Great atmostphere.
Love this restaurant. I would highly recommend.