“BurgerBurger” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 203 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Boston, Massachusetts
“BurgerBurger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Huge Great Burgers.......What else do you need to know.......

80% Recommend
Boise
“GREAT PLACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We eat here a lot, but only when hungry! The portions are huge. The food is good, though I have had to send back a burger for being way under cooked. The service is great, even when busy, which is most of the time. The bottom less fries are great. Goes good with the 32 oz beer! Awesome omelets. Great variety on their menu. They seem to do things right and the prices are reasonable. Why other places can't seem to accomplish this is amazing to me. Check this place out.

Visited December 2010
Post Falls, Idaho
“The BEST burger in CDA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

I don't know how this was in the fifties on this list. I lived in California for nearly ten years while I was in the Navy, and I am telling you, this is the BEST burger in CDA hands down. I have been there many times. One time they brought me out a 1/4lb burger when I ordered a 1/2lb one, and I expected them to just adjust the bill. Wrong, they brought me out a 1/2lb one on top of the 1/4 one they gave me. I thought I was going to die that day! I couldn't let it go to waste though. Great service. Kid friendly for a bar setting. Only bad thing is you can't use a card or check. Cash only! ATM on site. I feel sorry for people who chose to eat at the other burger places here.

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Basic Burger and Beer joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

This a great locals hangout, excellent burgers and beer. Pretty crowded inside, the tables are old wooden spools. I would go back.