“All our food was tasty and served in a timely manner” 4 of 5 stars

208-667-2782
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tito Macaroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 208 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“All our food was tasty and served in a timely manner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

New Year's Eve my husband, friends and myself ate a late lunch. Our friends had the turkey, smoked bacon club croissant sandwich with avocado and a cup of asparagus soup. She said the avocado in her sandwich made the entire sandwich and the soup tasted homemade was good. The calamari our other friend had said it was a little chewy meaning it was overcooked! My husband had the Apple Gorgonzola Salad with grilled chicken (about 3 oz), assorted greens, cranberries, red onions and candied pecans with a raspberry vingarette. A lot of pecans and the raspberry vingarette didn't taste like raspberry. I had the Mediterranean Chicken Pizza which which had a pesto sauce and was delicious enough for me to share and bring home two pieces. They cook it in a brick oven.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Do not waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I work in the shops, so I tend to patronize Tito's more than I'd prefer, because they're so close and we do get a discount. NO MORE. I ordered cup of soup and salad, which took half an hour. When I went to go pick it up, I waited another ten minutes while three people ran around acting like my far-in-advanced placed order was somehow rocket science. They didn't give my discount, even though I made it quite clear where I worked. I didn't fight them on it. They gave me the wrong soup, so there went another 10 minutes just waiting for them to fill a small container with some lukewarm tomato. Their service is abysmal (with the exception of perhaps 1-2 employees), the salad was soggy (as usual) and everyone acts like a to-go order is some sort of horrible burden. Ownership needs to step in here, they recently changed management and things have gone downhill, very quickly. Their food has always been ok-at-best, but now their service warrants no repeat business from me or anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brewster, Washington
“Honestly the worst dining experience I've ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Waited over 2 hours to be served. Rude staff. Ridiculous. I don't know what more to say. Worst experience I've ever had dining. No exaggeration.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alberta
“Good italian, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had a wonderful meal at Tito's on our visit to Coeur D'Alene. The location is great... within walking distance of the Resort and the waterfront. They also have a wine bar that offers a multitude of wines to choose from. Very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Coeur d'Alene Resort, which recommends this restaurant. We were less than impressed. Very close to Olive Garden in comparison. The Caesar salad had frozen greens in it; very pale and lackluster. I got a prawn dish over angel hair pasta with veggies. All the veggies tasted of strong onion - it must have been sautéed together, and it absorbed all the onion flavor. The pasta absorbed too much sauce, making it slightly gummy. The prawns were delicious, though. My husband got a pizza - normal quality for pizza. I paid $24.95 for my dish; it was $12 quality. I think the pizza was $16 - but the quality was worth $10. Service was average, but friendly. She forgot to take the salad off the bill, but apologized. When we asked about dessert, she told us to read the self standing card on the table. We didn't get any. They have a cute wine shop in the restaurant, but we decided to skip it after our experience. Ambiance was not romantic, but cute. The candle in the table was lighted by batteries with a switch on the bottom - which you had to turn in yourself; it wasn't already done. If you want a basic meal with family, it's okay. Skip otherwise.

• Visited October 2013